Have you been looking for a super fun activity? Consider scheduling a tie-dye party with us. It's a great idea for a family get-together, a youth group, a scout troop, a birthday party, or even a group of friends.
Never tie-dyed before? No problem! We will demonstrate various techniques and will assist you as needed. We use special fiber reactive dyes and all t-shirts will be pre-treated with a dye fixer to prevent fading. This means that your tie-dye shirts will keep their vibrant colors even after being washed!
HOW DOES IT WORK?Contact us to schedule a class day/time.
Pre-pay for the sizes of shirts you'd like to tie-dye.
Show up at the studio ready to have fun.
Watch demonstrations of various techniques.
Create your own tie-dye shirt.
Take it home that day.
Follow the directions for washing.
Wear your amazing shirt all the time!
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Youth Sizes (YS, YM, YL) - $14 per shirt
Adult Sizes (S, M, L, XL) - $16 per shirt
Extended Sizes (2XL, 3XL) - $18 per shirt
Cost of the class includes the following:
* pre-treated cotton t-shirt
* demonstration of various techniques
* use of fiber reactive dyes and rubber bands
* studio time to twist and tie and dye your shirt
* take-home care instructions
HOW DO I SCHEDULE A CLASS?
Call, visit, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a party date.
Once your date/time and number of participants has been confirmed, pre-payment is required.
Call the studio at 931-503-3024 to pay over the phone.
Visit the studio at 110 Needmore Road to pay in person.
1. We do require a minimum of 8 participants to schedule a tie-dye class.
2. Pre-payment is required no later than 2 days prior to the class. This allows us to purchase the necessary supplies and pre-treat all t-shirts before you arrive at the studio.3. Classes are open to all ages, but children under the age of 12 must be with an adult.
4. Class days/times are based on the availability of our staff. Any changes in dates/times are at the discretion of the management.
5. Due to the nature of these classes, refunds cannot be issued.
Looking for a unique alternative for your child's next birthday party? Schedule it at The Pottery Room!
Parties are scheduled for a two hour block of time and can be held any day of the week.
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
There is a $20.00 party fee to reserve your date and time. This fee includes:
* 2-hour block of time for your celebration
* A personalized birthday plate for the guest of honor (created by our staff)
* All clean-up after the event
There is no minimum number of painters for a birthday party. Guests can select from the many pieces on our shelves ($10 minimum), although most people choose to set a maximum dollar amount per painter. This gives your guests a wide selection - we really do have something for everyone!
Stop in or call the studio during business hours to schedule your event.
Students of all ages will enjoy coming to learn about the process clay goes through before being painted as well as our glazing and firing process. There are so many wonderful connections to science - physical and chemical properties and changes, states of matter, heat and energy, color and light. Not to mention the visual arts! We love hosting field trips at The Pottery Room!
Contact the studio for additional information, availability and pricing.